Wednesday 29 October 2014

Gaming?WHAAAT

What is up with boys these days?

'FIFA'.That's practically the only word that runs through their mind all day.I guess it's wrong on my part to generalize this way,but hey,I'm considering the majority ,so cut me some slack.
Be it a social gathering or a party,all they want to do is game.

Recently ,one of my friend's childhood friend came down to spend his vacation here.This is what they had planned.
Day 1:Movie
Day 2:Snow city(I have no idea why)
Day 3:Bowling

And this is precisely how the three days went by.
Day 1:
Girl: "Hey,movie at 3,are you ready?"  
Boy:"No man,playing Fifa,do you mind if we go later?"
Girl: "Sure,why not."     
Later that day,no call.

Day 2:
Boy:"Sorry about yesterday,was too engrossed in the game"
Girl: "That's okay."    
Boy:"So today's plan is on right?"
Girl:  "Yup"  
Later that day,no call.

Day 3:
Boy:"Hi,I'm extremely sorry,I was gaming all day and fell asleep. Didn't realize how time passed."
Girl:   "......."
Boy:"What can I do to make it up to you?"
Girl:  "Do me a favor and just continue playing FIFA"

FIFA, I hope you know that you're making my non-existent social life even worse.

Boys,it's high time you'll get a breath of fresh air ,don't you'll think?


No comments:

Post a Comment