Sunday 8 November 2015

Growing Up


Growing up is an inevitable part of the endless circle of life. Even though we'd all like to claim that we're still kids at heart,no matter what our age is,lets face it guys,we  have to mature at some point.(or maybe not :P )
So recently,I went about asking random people what growing up meant to them and got a couple of interesting responses.

1."Growing up is being able to watch A-rated and uncensored movies.Something that I longed to do as a teen"-Probably the most cliche answer one could give,I thought.

2."Growing up is getting lesser hours of sleep,and getting hit by insomnia more often"-this person is definitely a workaholic :P


3."Growing up is replacing good old cartoons like Flinstones or Jetsons with shows like Game Of Thrones and Suits"-gosh,I really miss those.

4."Growing up is getting more conscious of your physical appearance,something that we were least bothered about as a kids"-very true

5."Growing up is eating less candy and drinking more coffee"-couldn't agree more

6."Growing up is more gaming,especially FIFA"-thanks for letting me know,my aversion towards FIFA keeps increasing by the day.

7."Growing up is hating pants"-this guy won me over,by far my favourite response,hahah!

Have a good day :D
















No comments:

Post a Comment